The Amplid Milligram Surf Splitboard is a super lightweight, fish tail designed splitboard built by Amplid Snowboards. Much akin to its sibling the Amplid Milligram splitboard, the Millisurf combines technology and features to produce a surfy feeling, ultra lightweight and high performance backcountry splitboard. The Amplid Milligram Surf Splitboard is an amazing option for riders wanting an ultra lightweight setup, that is as capable as any splitboard and riding deep pow and ripping fast lines through the trees. It has a tight turning radius, loads of float, this combined with it's ultra light weight and tough build sets it up as one of the top splitboards on the market today.
- BBP Core: The lightest wood core money can buy. Weightless Paulownia and Balsa are carefully arranged with stronger Birch to save valuable grams without sacrificing strength.
- Full Carbon Jacket: Amplid’s Full Carbon Jacket is the most expensive fiber laminate in Amplid’s arsenal. Carbon’s tensile strength to weight ratio is unbeatable, it allows the use of thinner, almost weightless laminates to achieve the same flex profile. Its responsive and energized feel is unique.
- Floatation Tips: Ultra wide, low rising tips that exist purely to create lift in powder without sucking-up speed. They add a surfy feel to skis and snowboards.
- Sintered 7HD Base: A premium sintered plastic which readily absorbs wax and will out-run your riding buddies’ bases without breaking a sweat. You better get used to waiting.
- Split Tune: rounded edges at the tip and tail, outside of the effective edge. Blunting these edges reduces chipping to the topsheet during skinning.
- 3D Crust Buster Nose: A convex nose profile which improves tracking and fluidity in three-dimensional snow. To retain responsiveness, the contact points are not lifted.
- Bolted Tip Clips: Using threaded bolts instead of rivets allows broken tip clips to be easily replaced, on the hill, without the need for a workshop full of tools.
- Nano Film: Replacing a conventional tophseet on Amplid’s carbon touring equipment, Nano Film is an ultra-thin polyamide coating that offers great protection and improved snow-shedding properties with 50% less weight.
- Pre-Curves Impact Plates: Tough, pre-cured composite impact plates placed beneath bindings and touring hardware significantly reduce the risk of topsheet dings and breakages.
- Custom Clips: Forged aluminum board hooks, designed in-house by Amplid’s R&D team, offer a dependable, but weightless connection between board halves and have a slick matt black aesthetic.
- Hexo2 Lite: Spin to win with effortless style. Amplid’s HEXO2-Lite replaces specific areas of weightier wood at the tips with featherlight recycled paper honeycomb, practically eliminating swing weight.
- Stratospheric Topsheet: Less heat, less sticky snow, less weight - Thanks to a special heat reflecting coating.
|overall length (mm)||1570||1610|
|nose length (mm)||295||295|
|running length (mm)||1120||1160|
|tail length (mm)||155||155|
|waist width (mm)||260||264|
|nose width (mm)||308||313|
|tail width (mm)||292||297|
|sidecut depth (mm)||20||20.5|
|sidecut radius (m)||8||8.4|
|stance position||10 back||10 back|
|nose radius (mm)||800||800|
|tail radius (mm)||800||800|
|ref stance (cm)||56 (52-60)||58 (54-62)|
|camber||Dir. Cruise Camber||Dir. Cruise Camber|
|approx weight +/-6% (kg)||2.7-2.8||2.8-2.9|
|rider weight-range (kg)||62-84||72-94|
|active surface area (cm2)||4230||4410|