The Spark R&D Blaze TR Bindings are a pin binding system built by Spark R&D. This model is tried and true and has been around for over a decade. Simple to use, lightweight and cost effective. The Spark R&D Blaze TR Bindings are ideal for riders on a budget, looking to get out splitboarding.
In the Box: Bindings, pins, mounting screws, LT Brackets, Dual Height Climbing Wires, and Spark pocket tool.
What Else Do I Need? A set of Spark Pucks, Spark Canted Pucks, or Voile pucks.
Weight: 1.52lb/ea (692g) - 3.5lb/pr (1384g) Medium
- Tour Ready Components: Comes with LT Brackets Dual Height Climbing Wires.
- Pin Mount: Stainless steel pin attached via a cable. Pin is pushed through the binding and touring bracket and held in place by tucking the arm of the pin under the toe strap next to your boot to lock the binding in tour or ride mode.
- Rip N Flip Highbacks: The Blaze TR Rip N Flip highback comes in a nice medium flex for a surfy ride down.
- Baseplate Design: CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance.
- Dual Height Wires: Now made in-house by Spark R&D. Wires offer 12 and 18 angles for comfort on any skin track.
- Bushings: Custom made brass bushings for exceptional durability.
- Straps and Buckles: Pre-curved, 3D low profile ankle and toe straps use Burtons time tested and industry-leading fabrics and buckles made to our specifications.
- Plastics: Produced in-house with a unique thermoplastic that maintains flex over wide temperature variation, our plastics perform well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests