After debuting the world’s first boot dedicated to powsurfing and noboarding—the Footloose—to rave reviews, we immediately began soliciting feedback from the powsurf community on how we can evolve the boot and further support those who love to ride without bindings. This led to the creation of the Footloose 2, a boot born from a desire to bring a completely new look and feel to powsurfing. It sports a proven powsurf-specific liner that enhances both foothold and mobility, affording better board control and making it especially easy to initiate smooth turns. We’ve also repositioned the lacing for even greater heelhold. And a double-lasted toe cap boosts durability while offering additional grip for those looking to ollie and infuse their riding with skate-inspired tricks. Welcome to a completely new powsurfing experience.
- Skate Flex Sole: Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Cosmic Flex: Designed for bindingless riding, this flex offers an unrivaled range of motion. Free your feet and surf the snow.
- Powsurf Liner: powsurf-specific liner that enhances both foothold and mobility, affording better board control and making it especially easy to initiate smooth turns
- Rock Guard: This layer of rubber wraps around the toebox and sides of the boot, maximizing durability by providing protection from rocks and ice.
- D-Tex Waterproof Membrane: Waterproof and breathable, this membrane ensures feet stay warm and dry.