The Karakoram Prime X Womens Splitboard Bindings take the Prime System to the next level, slashing 85 grams off the weight of the SL while increasing the stiffness of the chassis. The 775-T6 aluminum toestay adds flex under foot to dampen chattery conditions and reduce foot fatigue. The Karakoram Prime X Womens Splitboard Bindings set a new standard for backcountry snowboarders. Travel lighter, travel faster, ride harder.
Weight: 650 gms
- Active Joining: Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
- Dual Ride-Stride: Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Air Flow Highbacks: Surfy, flexy highbacks with ride and climb mode built in.
- Reactive Highbacks: Medium-Stiff Flex (8 of 10)
- X-Type Heelcup: 2x Stronger than standard Aluminum
- Wide Contact Points: Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
- Air Form Straps: Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points
- Dual Speed Risers: Flip up with pole basket; simple and easy
- Lock Your Heal: On-the-fly heel lock down - Release load equivalent to DIN 6
|BINDING SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|Small:||US 6 - 8|
|Medium:||US 8.5 - 11|