The Astro Guide gloves protect against wind and weather during strenuous activities. They’re optimally designed for ski touring but these multi-functional gloves are also suitable for hiking and mountaineering. Warm fleece lining. Water-repellent, flexible, high-grip goat leather on the palm. Windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® material on the back of the hand. You can individually adjust the gloves thanks to cuffs made from elastic neoprene with hook and loop fasteners. The pre-shaped design ensures a good, tight fit. Not to be underestimated - gloves in a class of their own.
- Weight: 117 g
- Cut: Basic
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Pre-shaped hand for optimum fit
- Finger webbing to secure a carabiner
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Palm made from water-repellent goat leather for grip and flexibility
- Comfortable, tactile glove
- Pittard® ARMOR-TAN Oiltac Leather for very high abrasion and grip capability
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Wrap around finger construction for improved ergonomics and dexterity
- Windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® material
Hold your hand out flat and measure a straight line from the base of the hand to the tip of the middle finger.
Hold your hand out flat and measure the circumference of the hand above the base of the thumb.
|Size||Circumference (cm)||Length (cm)|