La Liste Glove. An advanced freeride leather glove. Matches products in the Mammut La Liste range. Gore-Tex® membrane and high-quality Primaloft insulation provide extensive protection against cold and wet conditions. Secure-grip leather on the thumb and palm ensures optimal hold while cushioning on the back of the hand provides protection. External seams offer increased comfort.
- Weight: 225 g
- Freeride glove with short cuff
- GORE-TEX® NG membrane guarantees permanently waterproof gloves
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Finger webbing to secure a carabiner
- Loop on cuff makes it easy to put on
- Glove leash
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Lining made from high-quality Bemberg fleece
- 'Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- Leather reinforcement on palm
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Protective padding on the back of the hand
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation (133 g/m²) on the back of the hand for excellent heat performance
- Entire hand made from robust goat leather
- Extra secure-grip leather on thumbs and palm
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (60 g/m²) on the palm for extra warmth and optimized grip
- External seams for increased comfort
- Gore-Tex® Active™ technology
Hold your hand out flat and measure a straight line from the base of the hand to the tip of the middle finger.
Hold your hand out flat and measure the circumference of the hand above the base of the thumb.
|Size||Circumference (cm)||Length (cm)|