The Spark R&D Rip N Flip Highbacks (pr) is a sweet upgrade from our classic highback - built for the splitboarder needing the latest and greatest in highback technology. The Spark R&D Rip N Flip Highbacks (pr) shines with a shape built from 3D scans of popular snowboard boot models, and includes an impressive list of features designed for and fully appreciated by the splitboarder. Spark have thought of everything to take you from the skin track to the white room. Comes standard on all Arc, Surge bindings and the Blaze TR.
Arc Weight: 3.35 oz/ea (95g) - 6.7 oz/pr (190g)
Surge Weight: 3.49oz/ea (99g) - 6.98oz/pr (197g)
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster: Micro-adjustable from 0 to 22 for complete customization of your forward lean position.
- Flippin FLAD: Toggles between your forward lean position and -13 touring position for easy transitions.
- Design: Unique re-curve design slopes gently outward at the heel for maximum comfort in tour mode
- Special Blend: Made with proprietary custom blended materials for improved strength and durability, yet weighs in 30 percent lighter than our classic highback.
- Dynamic Flex: Stiff where you need it toe-to-heel, yet torsionally flexible for improved mobility while riding.
- Bonus Features: Larger grab hole for security when unstrapping and billy goating. Spark Strappy Strap ready with lateral slots built in.
- Compatible With: Blaze, Blaze TR, Burner, Tesla, Tesla T1, and Burton Hitchhiker bindings.