The Sweet Protection Ascender MIPS Triple Certified Helmet is a low volume and highly ventilated ski touring/mountaineering helmet.
Sweet Protection's go-to for professional mountain guides. Made to be used going both up- and downhill. The Ascender is a truly innovative and ground-breaking product using our unique hybrid variable elasticity shell and the dual density EPS. This model is equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain. *No earpads are supplied with this helmet.
The Sweet Protection Ascender MIPS Triple Certified Helmet is designed to be a lightweight mission machine, not a warm, cozy downhill helmet. It is advisable to wear a toque underneath it.
- Revolutionary ski touring/mountaineering helmet made to be used going both up- and downhill.
- Triple certified (CE EN 1077 / ASTM 2040 / EN 12492)
- Advanced variable elasticity hybrid shell. Hybrid: combining a hardshell- and in-mold construction to optimize the performance.
- Dual density shock absorbing EPS
- 108 penetration proof vents
- Extreme low volume
- Integrated clips for headlamp Highly packable
- Equipped with Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
How to measure for your size
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.
Snow helmets - Adults
|Centimeters||53-56 cm||56-59 cm||59-61 cm|