Made with the perfect blend of 70% mohair and 30% nylon, the Voile Hyper Glide Splitboard Skins with Tail Clips are light, grippy, and glide so well you'll think you left your skins in your pack. Indestructible asymmetric heat-treated aluminum clips and Voile Strap style tail straps ensure your skins stay snug and secure, while a 100% waterproof membrane between the fibers and the adhesive drastically improves durability and glue performance while reducing weight and making them more pliable for easy stowing. And the Ever Dry hydrophobic treatment makes sure the Voile Hyper Glide Splitboard Skins with Tail Clips keeps gripping, whatever the weather" no need for sprays or waxes to stop the glop. Ships from Calgary.
Each set of Hyper Glide skins comes with a trim tool, nylon stuff sack, and a promise to be the best skins you've ever slapped on your board.
- Want to know how to trim your skins for your board? See our tutorial here
- 70% Mohair 30% Nylon
- Hardened and Anodized Aluminum Tip & Tail Plates
- Stainless Steel Rivets
- Stainless Steel Full-Wrap Tip Loop
- Indestructible Urethane Tail Strap
- Hardened and Anodized Aluminum Tail Clip
These skins harness POMOCA's research and development of materials, weaving techniques, and fiber attachment systems to provide a combination of gripping power and durability in a lightweight package:
- Safer Skin: A 100% waterproof membrane that prevents the transfer of moisture between the skin's plush and adhesive layers. This drastically improves the glue performance from edge to edge while also increasing the skin's tear resistance. This (2nd) generation of their lining is made with finer layers, which effectively reduce weight and make the skin more pliable (easier to trim, handle, and stow).
- Ever Dry: This hydrophobic treatment is applied to the entire length of the skin's fibers, guaranteeing life-long protection without the need for antiglopping sprays.
|Ski Length (cm)||148 - 154||155 - 162||163 - 169|
|Pair Weight (lbs/" g)||N/" A||N/" A||N/" A|