The Karakoram Womens Prime X Carbon Splitboard Bindings are a premium splitboard binding built specifically for female riders by Karakoram. They are built from the lightest and most durable materials and are arguably the highest performing womens soft boot splitboard binding on the market today. The Karakoram Womens Prime X Carbon Splitboard Bindings are suitable for all levels of female splitboarders but really excel for those looking to put on longer days, with high performance in both touring and ride mode in all conditions.
- Active Joining: Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
- All mountain Tuned: Dupont Zytel Chassis engineered to flex without sacrificing response. Trussed Sidewall for heel-to-toe stiffness and under foot flex to dampen chatter at the resort
- Pre-Preg Carbon Highbacks: Biaxial weave carbon fiber and multi-layer layup give optimal combination of stiffness
- Prime System: Quickly attach your Prime bindings to your solid board with Quiver-Connectors or splitboard with the Ride Mode 2.0. Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to your board, removing all play from the system.
- Air Form Straps: Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points
|US 6 - 8
|US 8.5 - 11
|US 11.5 - 13